|Poly(dT)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Price|
Thymidine homopolymer ODN (17 mer)
TLR7/8 Agonist - Thymidine homopolymer ODN (17 mer)
Poly(dT), a thymidine homopolymer phosphorothioate ODN, is a modulator of human TLR7 and TLR8.
In combination with an imidazoquinoline, such as R848 and CL075, it increases TLR8-mediated signaling but abolishes TLR7-mediated signaling [1, 2].
Alone poly(dT) has no significant effect on either of these TLRs.
Furthermore, co-incubation of poly(dT) and an imidazoquinoline was shown to induce NF-κB activation in HEK293 cells transfected with murine TLR8- and primary TLR8-expressing mouse cells, demonstrating that murine TLR8 is functional .
1. Jurk M. et al., 2006. Modulating responsiveness of human TLR7 and 8 to small molecule ligands with T-rich phosphorothiate oligodeoxynucleotides. Eur J Immunol. 36(7):1815-26.
2. Gorden KKB. et al., 2006. Oligodeoxynucleotides Differentially Modulate Activation of TLR7 and TLR8 by Imidazoquinolines. J. Immunol. 177: 8164 - 8170.
3. Gorden KKB. et al., 2006. Cutting Edge: Activation of Murine TLR8 by a Combination of Imidazoquinoline Immune Response Modifiers and PolyT OligodeoxynucleotidesJ. Immunol., 177: 6584 - 6587.
Specificity: TLR7/8 modulator
Working Concentration: 10 μM
Endotoxin level: EndoFit™ (<0.001 EU/µg)
Solubility: 100 nmol/ml in waterBack to the top
- 100 nmol poly(dT), a 17-mer phosphorothioate polyT ODN
- 1.5 ml sterile endotoxin-free water
Poly(dT) is provided as a sterile white lyophilized powder and shipped at room temperature.
Upon reciept, store at -20°C.
Back to the top