|HEK-Dual™ Null (NF/IL8)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Double readout TLR cells
3-7 x 10e6 cells
Dual NF-kB and IL-8 reporter HEK293 cells
HEK-Dual™ Null cells are the parental cell line for the HEK-Dual™ TLR cells. They were obtained by stable transfection with two different reporter genes (SEAP and the Lucia luciferase) inducible by NF-kB/AP-1 and IL-8, respectively, together with the triple knockout of TLR3, TLR5 and TNFR.
HEK-Dual™ Null cells respond to NOD1 agonists such as Tri-DAP, as they endogenously express NOD1. They do not respond to TLR agonists or to the cytokine TNF-α.
1. Ohta K. et al., 2014. TLR-mediated interleukin-8 production by human submandibular gland epithelial cells. Mol Med Rep. 10(5):2377-82.
2. Roebuck KA. et al., 1999. Regulation of interleukin-8 gene expression. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 19(5):429-38.
Growth medium: DMEM, 4.5 g/l glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10% (v/v) heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum, 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 μg/ml streptomycin, 100 μg/ml Normocin™
These cells are covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 1 vial containing 3-7 x 106 cells
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of QB reagent and 1 ml of QB buffer (sufficient to prepare 100 ml of QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection reagent)
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™ (Lucia luciferase detection medium)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)Back to the top