|c-di-IMP||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
STING ligand - Cyclic [I(3’,5’)pI(3’,5’)p]
Cyclic di-inosine monophosphate (c-di-IMP) is a synthetic analog of the bacterial second messengers c-di-AMP and c-di-GMP.
Although chemically different, c-di-IMP exhibits similar conformational features and biological properties to c-di-GMP. In vitro studies have revealed that c-di-IMP displays comparable capacities to c-di-GMP in promoting the activation and maturation of antigen presenting cells . Furthermore, c-di-IMP has been shown to possess strong adjuvant properties when co-administered with an antigen by the mucosal route .
The immunostimulatory activity of c-di-IMP depends on the signaling molecule STING . Cells with reduced STING expression respond weakly to c-di-IMP in contrast to cells expressing high levels of STING.
1. Libanova R. et al., 2010.The member of the cyclic di-nucleotide family bis-(3', 5')-cyclic dimeric inosine monophosphate exer ts potent activity as mucosal adjuvant. Vaccine. 28(10):2249-58.
2. Burdette DL. et al., 2011. STING is a direct innate immune sensor of cyclic di-GMP. Nature. 478(7370):515-8.
Back to the top
Description: STING Agonist
Synonym: Cyclic di-inosine monophosphate, c-di-IMP sodium salt
CAS number: 79940-41-3
Formula: C20H20N8O14P2 .2Na
Molecular weight: 704.35
Purity: ≥ 95% by LC/MS
Solubility: 50 mg/ml in water
- The biological activity is assessed by measuring induction of the interferon pathway in THP1-Blue™ ISG cells.
- The absence of endotoxins and other bacterial contaminants has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 and HEK-Blue™ TLR2 cells.
- 1 mg lyophilized c-di-IMP
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Product should be stored at -20 °C.
Product is sterile filtered prior to lyophilization.Back to the top