293T-Dual™ Null Cells
|293T-Dual™ Null Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Dual IRF and IFN-β reporter 293T cells
3-7 x 10e6 cells
293T-Dual™ Null Cells (ISG-SEAP/KI-[IFN-β]Lucia)
293T-Dual™ Null (ISG/KI-IFNb) cells are the parental cell line for the 293T-Dual™ STING (ISG/KI-IFNb) cells. They were generated by stable transfection with two different reporter genes (SEAP and Lucia luciferase).
These cells were generated from 293T which are known to have a non-functional STING pathway [2,3].
1. Yi G. et al., 2013. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of human STING can affect innate immune response to cyclic dinucleotides. PLoS One. 8(10):e77846.
2. Burdette DL. & Vance RE., 2013. STING and the innate immune response to nucleic acids in the cytosol. Nat Immunol. 14(1):19-26.
3. Diner E. et al., 2013. The innate immune DNA sensor cGAS produces a noncanonical cyclic dinucleotide that activates human STING. Cell Rep. 3(5):1355-61.
Growth medium: DMEM, 4.5 g/l glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10% (v/v) fetal bovine serum (FBS), 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 μg/ml streptomycin, 100 μg/ml Normocin™
- Reporter activity has been validated by stimulating the cells with human interferon-β (hIFN-β) and IRF3 activators, such as c-di-AMP and cGAMP.
- The biallelic replacement of the hIFN-β coding sequence with the Lucia luciferase open reading frame (ORF) has been verified by PCR and sequencing. Furthermore, the inability to produce IFN-β has been confirmed by ELISA.
- The cell line stability for 20 passages following thawing has been verified.
Guaranteed mycoplasma-freeBack to the top
- 1 vial of 293T-Dual™ Null (ISG/KI-IFNb) Cells (3-7 x 106 cells)
- 100 μl Hygromycin (100 mg/ml). Store at 4 °C or at -20 °C.*
- 100 μl Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml). Store at 4 °C or at -20 °C.*
- 1 ml Normocin™ (50 mg/ml). Normocin™ is a formulation of 3 antibiotics active against mycoplasmas, bacteria and fungi. Store at -20 °C.*
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Blue™ (SEAP detection medium).
Store QUANTI-Blue™ pouch at 4 °C for 6 months. Reconstituted QUANTI-Blue™ medium is stable for 2 weeks at 4 °C. Protect from light.
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™.
Store QUANTI-Luc™ pouch at -20 °C for 12 months. Reconstituted QUANTI-Luc™ medium is stable for 1 week
* The expiry date is specified on the product label.
Shipped on dry iceBack to the top