|2'3'-c-di-AMP||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
2’3’-c-di-AMP is a synthetic analog of the bacterial second messenger 3’3’-cyclic adenosine monophosphate (c-di-AMP) which differs only by one phosphodiester linkage. c-di-AMP is a potent immunostimulant in mammals. It induces production of type I interferons (IFNs) by directly binding to the endoplasmic reticulum-resident receptor STING (stimulator of interferon genes) . When used at low concentrations in various cellular assays, 2’3’-c-di-AMP induces higher levels of type I IFNs than does c-di-AMP.
1. Jin L. et al., 2011. MPYS is required for IFN response factor 3 activation and type I IFN production in the response of cultured phagocytes to bacterial second messengers cyclic-di-AMP and cyclic-di-GMP. J Immunol. 187(5):2595-601.
THP1-Dual™ cells were stimulated for 24 hours with the STING ligands as shown (all at 10 μg/ml). IRF induction was determined by measuring the relative light units (RLUs) in a luminometer using QUANTI‑Luc™, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent.
THP1-Dual™ cells were stimulated for 24 hours with the STING ligands as shown (all at 10 μg/ml). NF‑kB induction was determined using QUANTI‑Blue™, a SEAP detection reagent, and by reading the optical density (OD) at 655 nm. Non-induced cells (NI) have been included as a negative control.
Description: STING agonist
Synonym: 2’3’-c-di-AMP sodium salt; 2',5'-3',5'-c-diAMP; cyclic (adenosine-(2'→5')-monophosphate-adenosine-(3'→5')-monophosphate); c[A(2',5')pA(3',5')p]
CAS number: 1638241-77-6
Formula: C20H22N10O12P2 .2Na
Molecular weight: 702.38
Purity: ≥ 95% by LC/MS
Solubility: 50 mg/ml in water
- The biological activity is assessed by measuring induction of the interferon pathway in THP1-Blue™ ISG cells.
- The absence of endotoxins and other bacterial contaminants has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 and HEK-Blue™ TLR2 cells.
- 500 μg lyophilized c-di-AMP
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature and should be stored at -20°C. Product is sterile filtered prior to lyophilization.Back to the top