pSELECT-hygro plasmids offer all the features necessary to express a gene of interest at high levels in a large number of cell types. pSELECT-hygro plasmids contain two transcription units, the first drives the expression of the gene of interest and the second drives the expression of a hygromycin selectable marker. pSELECT-hygro contains a multiple cloning site (MCS) downstream of the composite promoter for convenient cloning of a gene of interest. pSELECT-hygro is also available with the LacZ reporter gene and can be used as control vector.
- No transcriptional interference: the two expression cassettes are oriented in convergent directions
- Strong and ubiquitous expression of the transgene: EF1α/HTLV composite promoter
- Convenient cloning of a gene of interest with a Multiple Cloning Site
- Selectable with hygromycin in mammalian cells and E.coli
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA
- 4 pouches of E. coli Fast-Media® Hygro (2 TB and 2 Agar)